Friday, February 16, 2007

The Best Email Ever

Yesterday I sent my dad this email:

So I read this blog called "cool hunting" they tell you about cool new products and events and today they featured solatubes! see here: http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2007/02/solatube.php thought you'd be amused.


My dad installs a lot of solatubes and they are indeed cool -- I figured he'd be happy that the world finally noticed. Instead he was just disappointed in his daughter:

saw the forward from "cool hunting". I was initially exciting, then dissappointed, thinking you'd finally come around and are checking out hunting sites on the web. Oh well!

Cool is obviously relative.

unrelated: happy 100th post to me!

2 comments:

themikestand said...

Not unrelated at all. That's pretty cool! Happy 100th post!

amy said...

That is soooo funny. I love your dad!