Thursday, January 18, 2007

Providing Another way for Pervs to be Disappointed when They End up on my Blog

I just watched the Real World episode that I teased in my last entry on society's quick tumble into the trash dump of hell. I will not ever delete this program from my DVR because i know that someday when i'm feeling a little down because work imposes strict internet surfing restrictions or the only Trader Joes in New York City closes reviewing the following events will bring me great comfort:


Outward Bound Leader 1: Poo-ing in the woods in fun!
.
.
.
Outward Bound leader 2: If you're the kind of person who has to poop every morning at 6 am you might want to dig a hole before you go to bed.
.
.
.
Outward Bound Leader 1: When digging you should consider the size of what's going to be deposited... you'll want to spread your cheeks.... this stone is great for wiping! it's round and smooth!




Brooke: Can you use these (handiwipes) to clean your BEEP?
Colie: No, that would be like putting antibacterial Dial soap on your vagina.
Brooke: Well what do you use to clean your vagina?
Davis: Oh my god why are you people always talking about cleaning your vaginas?!??!



Outward Bound Leader 2 (on why Brook might have thought it was ok to wipe herself in the middle of camp): It could be a little confusing i mean we're out in the woods and we just had a lesson on how to poop in the woods, that isn't exactly normal.

Next episode: gay guy tried to sleep with crazy girl -- I guess seeing her wipe turned him straight.

No comments: