Saturday, October 27, 2007

Once Again I Honor the Most Poorly Named Event In the Blogosphere


It is with great trepidation that I promise to (again) blog everyday in November despite the fact that I require an average of 8 hours of staring at a blinking cursor to come up with anything blog-worthy. It is possible that I am too hard on myself when it comes to my writing. (It is also possible that the ocean has a lot of water and that eating an entire Riter Sport bar for breakfast everyday is bad for you -- it's a big world full of infinite possibilities.) The lesson that I hope to learn this month is that mediocrity is often just fine. But in addition to so-so posts (likely about what I cooked last night) you can also look forward to the following:

  1. Sandra Lee is crazy like a dog addicted to laser pointer part 2 (Part 1)
  2. I finally get around to making root beer (story likely to be followed by the irresistible follow-up post “I finally get around to eating (drinking?) 15 root beer floats and gaining 75lbs”)
  3. Reader Suggestions! Since I’m out of ideas it’s time to steal yours – post a topic in the comments and I promise to write about it in the month of November (one suggestion per customer offer void in Bowling Green Kentucky – I promise that there are no ideas worth writing about living in that city).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'll be looking forward to it. :)

blog idea: xmas presents. what do you want? (preferably under $20) hint hint.

Yemil said...

no no, how bout tell us what will you be giving for xmas; and we'll guess which of your friends deserves that wonderful Fanny Bank:

http://canuckhead.blogster.com/stupid_christmas_presents.html

or that digestive system puzzle

http://www.stupid.com/stat/DIGT.html

great fun for the whole family.

Anonymous said...

I think you should continue your winner parade. You can't have exhausted that have you?

You could also do a craft selection on what you will be making this year?

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate weekly updates of all the trashy TV that I'm probably not following - maybe coverage of the latest in MTV horrors - "Shot at Love with Tila Tequila"

eileen

Anonymous said...

I've always liked when you did the random recomendations.