Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello Cake Wreck Folks

Thanks to the ever brilliant "Anonymous" for the link. In honor of your visit a few of my own thoughts on Sandra's fabulous no bake cake idea.



1. I'm shocked she is opposed to dog's poo-ing on cake, is dog poo *really* that different than cornnuts?
2. I am *Shocked* that Sandra is unwilling to whore herself out for Walmart. And also shocked that Walmart hasn't already contacted her to sponsor a line of Easy Bake Foie Gras. It's so sad when soul mates pass in the night.
3. I'm glad to see that Sandra is continuing her PHD level studies in Sprinkle Mastery

My old Sandra Lee posts can be found here:

Sandra Lee Is Food's Natural Enemy
The Devil Comes to Kwanzaa

1 comment:

Thieving Magpie said...

"Sprinkle Mastery"? Really, I'm sure you meant "Applied Embellishments". After all, it's all about the lipstick on the pig with her cakes. Loved your Kwanzaa cake experiment! Acorns. Really!