Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Vanity Extends to Venues Outside of This Blog

The upside of guest bloggers is that the large majority of such posts (83%) are vanity pieces focused solely on the awesomeness of the blog owner and god knows that we need more gratuitous praise in these parts. But I am generally opposed to guest blogging, mostly because I like to think of this website as a place for fans of Brianna to come for all Brianna content all the time and to allow someone else to step in and taint that purity would be like letting Santa Clause run wild in Vatican City. Other bloggers, however, do not maintain the same strict standards of perfection practiced by the Random Access Babble Staff (me.) and one of those people is Lisa who let me play guest blogger today.

2 comments:

Taras said...

All Brianna, all the time...

Allie-gator said...

That's why I stop in and visit...

-fan of Brianna