Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pay It Forward

Long ago in a land known as September Gillian posted the Pay it Forward challenge on her blog and I managed to snag a coveted IOU for Gillian made treats. Then less long ago in November she gave me a shiny tin full of two different kinds of chocolate chip cookies which were so amazing that the next day G and I took them to the zoo and chose to eat roughly 15 cookies each rather than get a real lunch. And then last week I had to get a personal trainer to work off the cookies. And this week it's your chance to get fat.

The first 3 people to comment on this post will receive a Brianna made goodie provided you're willing to submit to the contests rules:

I agree to send something fun, cute, and nice to the first 3 blog owners who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on. Unfortunately, due to postage costs, I can only pay it forward within the United States. If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 blog owners to leave a comment!

You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link to me, and then send something to the first three people who comment on your blog so that this continues. When the first three have commented I will email you a request for your shipping address and I will send out something that I hope will make you smile!

6 comments:

Matthew said...

I was game when I thought I would just get some cookies. But if I have to actually do something besides receive said cookies, the laziness takes over. Feel free to still send the cookies, though.

Matthew said...

I also accept goodies.

HalfAsstic.com said...

OK, sister! Count me in! I'm good for it!

Anonymous said...

I'll do it, though I dont really have that sort of blog. =)
Goodies are good no matter what!!

Elizabeth said...

I love seeing the Pay it Forward giveaway travel from blog to blog!

themikestand said...

Sixth!

Hmm, doesn't really have the same ring to it, does it? I hope your treat recipients enjoy their goodies, and if you find you have extra, you can send some to Canada :)